- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In keeping with our policy of customers first, and our obligations under the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act), we will ensure that our website is accessible to people who have visual, hearing, motor or cognitive impairments.
Making the website accessible is a core aim of the Quality Assurance Standard for Carbon Offsetting and we will try and ensure that it is usable with a broad range of operating systems, browsers, and specialist assistive technologies.
As a standard, we employ all the following methods to ensure our site is accessible to as many people as possible:
- All pictures have an alternative text description
- We are committed to Plain English in all our written content
- The website can be navigated without the use of a mouse
- A non-serif font is used for easier readability
- We do not use all-capitals for emphasis
- We use a hierarchy of heading markups i.e an h1 tag for main headings, h2 for secondary headings etc which makes it easier for screen readers to work out the structure of a page
- Our site can be viewed in a logical order when all styling is turned off
This website is designed to be mobile responsive, which means that the content will provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).
Quality Assurance Standard Ltd, Reg in England 07798725